Sunday, April 24, 2011

Thing 8

This is my favorite thing that we have done thus far!  I am in love with bighugelabs.com!  I plan on doing all of my Christmas shopping right here this year, I can't believe it is free.  I decided to use a picture of my son and create this pop art picture.  I think this would be so fun to use with my class as well.  It would be fun to make posters, collages or just fun artwork to display what the children are working on.  I know parents would love to see their little one's creativity, I know I would!

1 comment:

  1. Thing 8 is one of those that people either love or hate - glad you like it because it's one of our favorites too. If you haven't had a chance to check out the trading cards, try those too. They provide a great way for students to introduce themselves to each other. You're going to have a busy summer with Flickr and Big Huge Labs!

    ReplyDelete