Monday, April 25, 2011

Thing 12 Widget



This looked like a very fun Widget to add to my blog, I hope you enjoy it too! I think I am getting more comfortable embedding code. did I really just say that? Who am I becoming? This is actually a lot of fun.
I do not belong to any online communities at this time. My friends, especially from college, are constantly trying to get me to join facebook. With two little ones at home I just do not have the time to dedicate to this activity. I would so much rather be outside playing with my boys. I understand why kids love them so much though. how fun it is to connect with others without having to plan a get together. It is instant and ideal for kids who are always so busy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm having trouble using this widget - it doesn't fully display in Firefox, Safari, or Chrome. Maybe it's my Mac? Anyone else having the same problem?

    These widgets can be quirky sometimes as you will probably find out working with them more.

    ReplyDelete