Sunday, April 24, 2011

Thing 11

I had a hard time deciding who I would write a comment to on their blog. I think it is so funny how there is so much etiquette that goes along with your comments. I am glad to know that kindness and proper English and grammar are expected. I can't even send a text without capitals and periods. I decided to comment on the people that I know that are taking this course and also those with clever names for their blogs. I do love receiving comments and can't wait until more people get to this "Thing" in hopes that I may get a comment. I think comments are important to make us remember that what we are writing is being read by others and that our voice can be very powerful. Students would love sharing their ideas and finding others that agree with them.

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way when it comes to texting with proper capitalization and punctuation so I completely understand. I liked your comment about our voices being powerful. I believe that as mentioned in the online article read for Thing 11, we need to remember that without physically being seen (face expressions, gestures, etc.), our words may be misinterpreted, so it is vital to think before we write.

    ReplyDelete