Saturday, April 23, 2011

Thing 6 Flickr

I love taking pictures!  I have two little boys that I of course think are the cutest kids ever so anytime I can take a picture of them, I do.  My husband thinks I am crazy for taking pictures of cute little naked bottoms or spaghetti faces but I know I will be so happy I have the pictures to look at someday (not sure if my boys will appreciate it so much).  One of my greatest fears is loosing all of the photos that I have or something happening to my camera.  I have now added "upload pictures to Flickr" to my summer to do list.  I am so excited to finally have a safe place to store my photos, right now I am using the Costco website.
I have chosen the above photo to share on my blog because my boys and I just planted some cosmos seeds in an egg carton and we can't wait to watch them grow...Spring is finally here, we are heading out to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment