Monday, June 6, 2011

Thing 23

I know that you say that this is the end, I am finished, but I feel like I am just getting started!  I have learned a lot throughout this experience.  Many things that I look forward to taking the time this summer to re-explore so I am ready to use them with my students in the Fall.  I think the two things that I am most excited about are my Delicious account for my own personal use and podcasting for use with my future class.  I am going to try my best to create a Podcast with my class next year to share what is happening in our classroom.  I do feel much more confident now with some of the "Things" that I had only heard of before getting started on this journey.  Thank you for introducing me to so much and keeping me current with what is happening in the world of technology!

1 comment:

  1. We're so glad you learned a lot in this course and that you will be returning to review, relearn and practice during the summer. The end of the school year is a hectic time, we know, so being able to come back at your leisure may give you a whole different perspective on using some of these tools. Congratulations on your successful completion of 23 Things!

    ReplyDelete