Monday, June 6, 2011

Thing 22

I have really been procrastinating about creating my Wiki.  I don't know why, it doesn't seem difficult. I just feel that I will probably never have a use for them in the future. 
So I have finally tried it and the link to my Wiki is below.
https://gailhillard1.wikispaces.com/
I hope you will check it out and add a comment to my Wiki.  I will be interested to check in with this Wiki occasionally to see who has added a comment.  I feel that Blogging, emailing or using a Google Doc would fill the needs that I have rather than using a Wiki.  I can understand how people find them to be useful and I am impressed that they are free for Educators to use.  Wikis could be very useful in the classroom creating great discussions and organizing information, but I don't think they are for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment